LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FAMILY & CHILDREN’S SERVICE INC. MONMOUTH COUNTY AND OUR SUBISDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICER, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS , PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES , INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGILBE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE. SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. Fa1nily & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County logo or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users to the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion , Family & Children’s Service Inc. Monmouth County may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.