FCS Volunteers and staff anticipate a productive year of varied and entertaining fundraisers in 2018. Plans are already underway for most of the agency’s annual events, including the Navarumsunk Axuiliary Spring Luncheon and Fashion Show, the FCS Golf Classic and the agency’s largest fundraiser of the year, the FCS Leading Lights Gala.
FCS serves over 9,000 people annually addressing issues of homelessness; neglect, abuse or exploitation; health and respite care; financial instability due to physical or mental disabilities; childhood literacy and obesity; long-term care planning and Medicare counseling. While the agency partners with many organizations and government agencies to provide services, its fundraisers are vital to sustaining the organization’s work in the community.
“In many cases, we are the sole county-designated provider of unduplicated services and often the last hope for individuals and families in crisis,” FCS Director of Development Diane Gribbin explains. “Our fundraising events are a true partnership between our volunteers and staff that ultimately benefit every person FCS serves.”
The list of 2018 FCS fundraising events include:
- The Navarumsunk Auxiliary Luncheon & Fashion Show, Wednesday, May 9th at Branches Catering in West Long Branch
- The FCS Golf Classic, Monday, July 23rd at Rumson Country Club
- Plein Air Art Show, Saturday, August 25th at Monmouth Beach Bath & Tennis Club
- The Navarumsunk Auxiliary Bridge Benefit, Wednesday, September 12th at Rumson Country Club
- The FCS Leading Lights Gala, Saturday, October 27th at Navesink Country Club
For more information about FCS events and how to become involved, contact FCS Director of Development at email@example.com or call 732-222-9111.